BreedersOnline Safety Notice
- Never buy a puppy or kitten without visiting it first, ideally more than once.
- Never send money using a service like Money Gram or Western Union.
- If a puppy or kitten is advertised as pedigree - make sure you see the certificates before paying.
- Be wary if you cannot see the puppy's or kitten's mother, if you are unsure - walk away. Always ask #wheresmum
- Do some research on the breed first - make sure it suits your lifestyle.
- A PET IS A LIFETIME COMMITMENT
We, BreedersOnline, do our best to prevent the majority of scammers from using the BreedersOnline website, but we cannot guarantee that all adverts are placed by genuine people. You should therefore make sure you are careful when contacting advertisers. Under no circumstances will BreedersOnline be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the website.