Terms and Conditions
These conditions explain the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of all parties to this Agreement. Where we use the word ‘You’ or ‘Your’ it means the Customer.
‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ means the “Company”. The “Company” being Fetch Network Ltd. Our trading name and website is BreedersOnline, www.breedersonline.co.uk
These terms and conditions can be varied or amended subject to prior written agreement.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel your membership without reimbursing any fees paid or PayPal subscriptions should you breach any of the below terms
Registering on our site
- You must be over 18 years of age and have the right to make this agreement with us
- You must only register one breeder account, each account can be set up for multiple dog/cat breeds
- You must use genuine and correct details when signing up to BreedersOnline, you must not be opening an account for any body else
- You must be registering on the site in order to re-home animals within the UK, not to profit as a business from the sale of animals
- You must not operate a pet shop if you are advertising animals for sale on our website
- You must hold a license issued by your Local Authority in order to be a breeder if one is required
- We allow you to name your account on our site, this name must not be offensive, suggest that you represent an existing trade or be similar to existing trademakrs / brand names
- If you are a professional breeder your profile must make that clear and not suggest you are a private breeder
- We detect robots / spiders / harvesters, should you try and register with such software we reserve the right to block any future account you try to open
- You may not try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with our website, system or the services we offer
- You don’t have the right to copy or use any of the information or intellectual property on our webiste, other than to use BreedersOnline, unless we give that right to you.
- We own all of the information and intellectual property on the Site.
- We have no means of assessing the ownership of any advertisments or images uploaded to our website by visitors and make no warranties that those posting have the right to do so – if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been breached in any way, please email us and we will remove any material which breaches those rights.
- We will have no rights in any content you upload on our website other than the rights contained in these T&Cs and you will indemnify us against all liabilities which arise as a result of your posting any material to our website.
Posting an Advertisment
You must abide by the following rules:
- You must not post any animal under 8 weeks old as being ready for sale
- Cross breeds must be stated clearly in the advertisement
- The animal you are listing must be housed permanently at the address you have provided which must also be in the UK
- Docked dogs can only be listed if the dog has been docked by a vet (and you can prove this to the new owner) and/or the docking has been carried out in accordance with the The Docking of Working Dogs’ Tails (England) Regulations 2007
- You may not advertise working dogs of any nature on our website or dogs that have been security or protection trained
- If the animal you wish to re-home is registered with any authority you must state the registration authority in your advertisement and provide all paperwork to verify that registration
- You must be able to show all puppies and kittens to any prospective owner with their mother and (if possible) their father
- All animals for re-homing must be available for viewing at your home or place of business
- You must never advertise an animal as suitable for a gift or present
- You must not advertise for re-homing any animal which has been imported from outside of the UK for the purpose of re-homing
- You must not use in an advertisement for re-homing words or phrases which suggest that the animal is a “designer” animal
- You will not advertise any banned breeds for re-homing.
- Any photographs of the animal you submit for re-homing to our website is a photograph of the animal you wish to re-home
- No animal you seek to re-home has been farmed
- You will not offer live vertebrates for re-homing intending them to be used as food
- You will not offer any animal for sale as being for stud or in season
- You will not seek to re-home a pregnant animal or an animal you think may be pregnant
- You will not seek to swap or exchange any animal
- You have clearly identified all health and welfare issues associated with any animal you wish to re-home
- You will not deliver any live vertebrate through the postal or any courier service not specifically designed for the delivery of live animals
Cancellation of your Account
- Your Account will be closed by us if you are in breach of our Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation should we choose to cancel an advertisement or your Account.
- If you do anything which we think might be fraud or otherwise criminal in nature, we have the right to report those actions to the Police and any money standing to the credit of your Account may be kept by us to cover the costs we are put to in dealing with your fraud.
- If we ask you to, you must authenticate your email address with us and if you change your address at any other time you must tell us and authenticate it again.
- If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk then, and in any such event, we can terminate your Account without notice to you.
Cancellation By You
- You agree that, for the purposes of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, no “sale” is involved in the services we provide and that you have no right to cancel this Agreement.
- We can’t promise that our website will meet your needs, that it will work properly, that it will be fit for a particular purpose and that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- We can’t promise that our webiste will work with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- Any advice given on our webiste is general in nature and may not apply to you and/or your circumstances. Unless the advice is given to you as part of a paid for service we offer on our webiste, you must take steps to double check that that advice is effective for you.
- We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on our website. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage caused by material on our website, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur.
- Because we cannot know and understand your personal circumstances, we cannot guarantee that any suggestion in any material we provide will cause any specific outcome and any and all such material is provided by way of general suggestion only and not in any form of warranty on our part as to any outcome you may achieve.
- The only rights you have under these Terms & Conditions are those mentioned within them. If a right is not mentioned (unless it is a right given to you under the laws of England and Wales) then it does not exist.
Limitation of Liability
- We are simply a platform for the display of pets for re-homing and have no facilities for and neither do we offer any vetting service of the advertisers. We have no control over any transaction in which you are involved, neither can we verify the truth of any statements made in an advertisement.
- Before you agree to re-home or to supply any animal you agree to take all the precautions needed to make sure that the person with whom you are dealing has been open and honest.
- You enter into any transaction with any other user of our website at your own risk.
- We do not accept any liability if you are using the services we supply for commercial purposes.
- On behalf of us and anyone who works with or for us (as far as we are allowed by law) we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from using the services we offer, visiting our webiste and using the System.
- If we are found to be liable for any loss you sustain, you accept and agree that our liability is limited to the direct losses you have sustained and will not include any loss to your goodwill, profit or reputation or any indirect, special or consequential losses of any nature and you agree that the maximum amount you may recover in respect of any direct losses is limited to £150.00.